- ...Doing Fine... - Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well me and my boyfriend are doing good...other than the fact tht i feel like i have to compete with his friends for his time! why?!?! its like this week he spent friday and saturday with his friends sunday w/ me...AND HIS FRIENDS...monday w/ me & HIS FRIENDS...and yesterday tuesday he didnt see me at all he spent the whole day with his friends, so i basically called him yesterday and was going off on him telling him tht he is gay and tht he always wants to be with his friends but yet i have to practically FORCE him to spend time with me...and im like WTF kind of shit is tht to where i have to talk shit to him for him to want to spend time with me...telling me "oh well fine i wont see sam tomorrow" like are u fucking kidding me...ur tellin me oh well fine i wont see him tomorrow, like thts ur bitch or somethin! so i was pissed off yesterday, going off on him, because FUCK THT, i am your girlfriend and ur baby's mom and i have to FORCE u to see me but u can run and be w/ ur friends w/out a friggin question...and then they blow u up all day like a bitch! so i cant wait until he spends time with me, im going to tell him off for every little thing, and im gonna tell him tht im not gonna compete with his friends! there should be NO competition there! so we'll see how everything goes...but im NOT having it...not at all, but other than tht gary has been ok...he always finds a reason to get a fucked up attitude with me and to be mean to me, but other than tht he's been cool...we'll see tho, because im not putting up with it anymore, and he's not gonna see his friends for a LONG time if i have anything to do with it...fuck tht, i just keep thinking over and over about how he said fine then i wont see sam tomorrow! UGH! it pisses me off...its bad enuff tht he hasnt spent the nite with me in a long ass time, and now on top of everything he is making me feel like his friends and his weed is more important than me! oh and his mom is in the hospital, and i gotta say even tho i dnt wish negative on her...other than her own fuckin karma tht i hope comes around to her, i do have to say tht it feels good for her to be outta my way! this has been a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

It's like SOOOO official!
Wierdness!
What I Really Want!
No Luck!
Same Ol' Same Ol'
Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger