- No Luck! - Monday, July 14, 2008

Ok, so i basically called the boyfriend last nite off my house phone, well he didnt answer, but he called back like 2 min. later and ask who it was...well i said erika, and before i could get any other words out, he hung up on me! so i called him rite back, and he didnt answer...well i left him a message saying tht i really wanted to talk to him and tht he should give me a call back when he got the message...well i knew he wouldnt call back...so i figured he was out...i ended up going to my job, which is past his house, so i drove past and i saw tht he was there...probably asleep because his car was there and his light was off...well he didnt call back, i called him this morning...for the LAST TIME (i promise) and just asked him if he was going to still help me paint the baby's room and help me buy his crib set! and i also told him tht if he wasnt gonna have nothin to do with the baby tht he needed to let me know tht, so i can just leave him alone and get prepared to just do it myself! because honestly i would die for my son, and kill for my son, and do whatever is NECESSARY to protect my son...and if he wants to be a lame excuse, i would be more than happy and willing to just stay away from him...me and my baby, so yep, tht was the last time i talked to him, and i just really need to do me and let nature play its course, because i honestly feel like whatever is suposed to happen is gonna happen! and i am more than content with just bein a family with me and my little boy...his name is probably gonna be Cayden Anthony...anthony is my baby's dads middle name but i mite change it to Cayden Jeffery...because jeffery is or was (r.i.p) my father's name...and to be honest he was more of a man then my baby's father COULD EVER BE so, we'll see what the future holds for me...but im not gonna push it...imma let him kno like the song "u just do u, imma do me" sh*t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

Same Ol' Same Ol'
Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger