- Same Ol' Same Ol' - Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well we made up tht night, i ended up calling him and he came over! well the 10th @ 4 am, we got into another huge arguement! He invited me into his house tht morning, and he told me to wait by the garage, well his mom was coming out and she was saying "what the f*ck is erika still doin here" and all i could think is dont go the fuck off! dont do it erika, hold it in!! well i did but when i got into his room i told him like, dude u mite want me to leave because if i hear her saying anything imma f*ck her up, well he starts telling me shut up and blah blah blah, well i was pissed, not at him AT ALL, but at the situation, because 1st of all im never over there, secondly HE invited me there, 3rd why should i have to hear her bullshit comments?!?! if thts the case DONT INVITE ME THERE! am i right or am i right?!?! so i had a little attitude, but he cant blame me for my mood being turned upside down! well we got into it and i told him tht i wanted to leave, so on his way letting me out he was like f*ck u, and dont call me no more, and yadda yadda, so i said are u kidding me?!? ur telling me some sh*t like tht and ur mom is the one tht was talking shit?! so i called him a mommas boy, well it all went down hill from there, he started callin me a nigger and a bitch, saying i was a whore, and im like, dude u really dont wanna talk about whores! lol, if im a whore what the fuck is ur mom?!?! well he started throwing me around and pushing me, he threw my phone down the street and started taking my keys and throwing those down the street, he started talking shit about my personal life, like what my family went thru when i was younger...saying stuff like thts why my dad died and tht im dirty, and just a bunch of shit tht i would never say to him, i would never get tht personal in an arguement! like are u kidding me, i have enemies tht wouldnt say half of the stuff he said to me! well its been a few days since i talked to him, and im gonna try to call him tonite to see if he wants to tlk about everything...dude we are having a kid together, and im not gonna try to get back with him...i dnt think...but im gonna see if he wants to be friends and try to work it out for the baby, and im also gonna talk to him about the stuff he said to me tht morning! like seriously, i trusted him enuff to tell him stuff tht i've never told anyone and for him to throw it all into my face is crazy, like my biggest fear came true, and i thought he loved me more than to do tht, like really! but i guess i put to high of standards on him, and its crazy because he could do ANYTHING to me and i feel like i'd want to work it out! im crying so much rite now, because im wondering how i got so stupid!!! why me?!?! i thought i was stronger then this...but i see im just a weak little girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger