- Its been a while... - Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well i didnt end up writing again after may 14th, 2008! lol, probably because tht night on my way to the club he called me and wanted to meet with me! UGH! and me like a stupid dropped my friend off and ran to him like a little puppy! well we made up tht night and have been pretty much close ever since...he's been trying to be involved with me and the baby!...im 5 months now! it was perfect, we would argue but we would get over it and move on...he was working on his temper and he was changing a little bit! spending nights, helping me decide the baby's name! he even gave me a ring on the 4th of july! a promise ring...promising to love me and the baby unconditonally, to take care of his baby no matter what, and to be faithful! i was so excited! it was a very beautiful ring! i couldnt take my eyes of it! and we got into an arguement yesterday...well he took the ring back! and i broke up with him because he always thinks he's right and im wrong, he also puts everything on me and its just ridiculous, but as im writing i dnt want it to be over...just because we were doing sooooo good, and now look! we are not even together! its like going from the 10th floor to the basement w/out going thru the other levels...and thts why its pissing me off...there was no downfall! it was just like BOOM! but im frustrated because i cant get thru to him and i cant get my way! not @ all! its like WTF! can i ever be right?! not even tht, but can u ever be wrong?!?! so im torn rite now as im writing this, and i think im gonna call him and make stuff rite...im sooo weak, man! i can never be strong enuff to just stick to how i feel and not get all sentimental! ugh! i hate the fact tht im tht way! but then again i cant stay mad @ ppl to save my friggin' life! and thts just how i am! i think the only way tht im gonna WANT to leave gary is if i find out he's cheating on me! thts totally the only way! or if he doesnt treat our son like he's suposed to! well i will try to update tomorrow...hopefully! lol ::xoxo::

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Blogger Lana Mae Kamer said...

Underneath it all you sound like a strong woman and I think you're not giving yourself enough credit! You are smart and insightful. Listen,little sister, all of us have done things because of guys that sells us short of what we really deserve. You will learn through time to value yourself more and to settle only for the best! For now, you are doing the best you can-that's to be commended.Keep moving forward and keep putting one foot ahead of the other. You will get there! Just passing through on a blog hop-you can bounce back to me or not-as you wish. But I hope you'll keep on keeping on and keep on blogging...
Prayers and hugs,
Lana Baker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger