- What I Really Want! - Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For some reason when me and my bf break up like this im usually, really upset and bored, and taking things hard, but for some reason im not taking it tht hard...and its been almost 6 days since i've talked to him...the longest i've gone is 7 days with us being mad at each other, and the longer time we've been away from each other the more i just want to hug and kiss him, i want him to hold me, and call me a bunch a day to see what im doing! lol, i get over him and im like whatever, but then i see couples together and i see movies about couples and im like i miss my lovebug! (thts what i call him)...and then i think about all the good times we've had together...and i told myself tht i was not going to call him anymore but then i start making plans to call him a nite! which is when im really lonely...lol, i know i said i wasnt but i want to give it one more shot, even tho i feel much better when i dont call him then when i do and he doesnt want to talk to me...i've felt this way before tho, like he just wants to be done with me but then it seems like he always eventually comes around...but i dnt know this time feels like the real deal, probably because im taking it so easy! i dont know, but i really do think im gonna call him tonite at like 9:42pm (i know wierd time) and see if he want to talk...dude i really need to get laid!!!! LOL, and im not gonna just go out and have sex with a stranger, i want his hands on me, and his lips on me! not ANYONE elses! so we'll see, im almost sure tht he wont talk to me, just because he's been doing so good ignoring me...but i want him so bad, so i will get on here tomorrow and update u on what goes on...im sure it'll be nothing because i really dnt think he'll answer deep down inside, but im praying he does and im praying he meets me, because i honestly know tht if i could get him to come over or to meet me somewhere, or even get him to just give me a chance and talk to me! i kno i can get him to realize somethings and tht maybe we'll make up! so wish me luck...i'll be calling him in a couple hours and i hope he gives me the time! it soooo sucks tho because he should be begging me for my time...considering all the bullshit he said to me, but i know he's too stubborn to come around...and 2 stubborn ppl is not good, so im gonna bite the bullet this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

No Luck!
Same Ol' Same Ol'
Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger