- Wierdness! - Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well i called him last nite, like a million times! ugh! i even cried on his voicemail and told him how much i missed him and how i was going thru soooo much, well he didnt answer, but i know he called me twice @ my job and just hung up the phone...i think he was calling to see if i was there...well i called him when i got off wrk at about 5 o'clock and he ANSWERED! and i said can we talk and he said, hey im kinda busy can i call u back? and i said sure, so i called him like an hr later, because my friend wanted me to go with her to get her tattoo, well he didnt answer! so i've been calling him ever since...im just getting sooo upset because im like did u not know tht it was me on the phone or what?!?! why would u tell me u were going to call me back but then not answer the phone when i called u?!?! well actually he picked up once and then hung it up automatically! its like what?! did u think i was a different girl!? i just dont know what to do, and im stressing out rite now and tearing up rite now...i want to drive past his house soooo bad just to at least see if he's at home...im really struggling rite now...but for the most part i had a great day, because i thought tht was him calling, so yea! but i just really want him to hug me rite now and kiss me rite now! its sooo wierd, because im thinking in my head the only way tht he would fully just cut me off is if there is another girl involved and tht is a huge fear for me! ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

What I Really Want!
No Luck!
Same Ol' Same Ol'
Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger