- It's like SOOOO official! - Thursday, July 17, 2008

So basically its like super official...we are no longer together and i dnt have plans to EVER be back in a relationship with tht boy...im DONE! like i went over there today to talk to him and his moms all outside tryna be in our conversation...like what the fuck, ur a grown ass woman why the hell are u outside all in our business...and we basically came to the conclusion tht we need to be done and he needs to just focus on taking care of his kid...as soon as the baby is born im taking his ass to court so he can get court ordered child support and hopefully they give him enuff visitation so he can see his child, but im done, i want nothing more to do with him! im over it...so im going on and im prepared to go alone, and hopefully he finds somebody tht he loves, and someone thts gonna deal with his whore of a mother! like seriously cuz im not going 2! so...this is it...u wont hear me on here saying tht im gonna call him or anything cuz im not, im gonna do me, get a better job, have my baby, get my own apartment, and get back in school, FUCK HIM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This Is Me

My name is Erika, i am in a rocky relationship, and thts why
i have this blog! it helps me get thru the drama...
tht i dnt deserve! I am 19, i live in So*Cal
...I am a manager @ a video store (popular chain),
i am 5 months pregnant by the asshole, and i wish i wasnt
sometimes, and often times feel like the day tht
i met him was the worst day of my life!
lol, but i love him soooo much!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Baby

He's a Boy and his name is probably gonna be Nathan!

Love

I met the devil tht i speak of about a year and a half ago and its been
so many ups and downs...more ups then downs, but the downs
are really bad! I love him tho...
i got pregnant on valentines day...and
my baby is due November 20th! on my bday! =]

PREVIOUS POSTS

Wierdness!
What I Really Want!
No Luck!
Same Ol' Same Ol'
Its been a while...
Meeting New People
Slowly But Surely...
Pregnant & Alone


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger